Saturday, June 27, 2009

I want I want I need I need

Ok, school has started for me, so shopping for deals is more of a hobby than something I am going to get to do regularly (insert sad face here). I've been so pumped about how much I have been helping with our finances. I really have. We are pretty stocked up for this month. Lots of Chicken and Rice and Beans and veggie combinations. The babies are going to enjoy bananas, rice cereal and applesauce this month.

I am going to keep my eyes peeled for FREE or very cheap grocery deals for July and August. God willing, we will get a couple of our CC's paid off that we didn't pay off because we didn't get paid for maternity leave. Please pray for me specifically about that. It is a subject that I am constantly giving to God. I know he can - and will - provide.

Thanks friends -
Marie A.

No comments:

Post a Comment