Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cereal and CVS

So, I went to CVS hoping to cash in on this nifty deal but there were no lens cloths left. I was able to get some $3 glasses cases instead, and the deal worked so they paid me $4 to take them off of their hands. I also used Alberta's CVS card and bought her a couple of glasses cases too. I'm rolling up her CVS dollars and keeping them for her until she asks for them.

My favorite deal though was actually with my husband on date night. Thursday, we went to a movie using some BOGO coupons then went to Albertsons to buy some cereal. I knew about the 5 boxes of cereal for $8.88, and I was prepared with my coupon book. We bought 15 boxes of cereal, 3 lbs of strawberries, and 1 dozen large eggs for $19.11. The best part was that on the back of 10 of the boxes of cereal I scored a $1.50 pampers coupon that doesn't expire until 2011. So I left with $15.00 in coupons I'll use too!

The deal on cereal at Albertsons is going on through Tuesday night only. OH, did I mention that they give you $2.50 off your bill if you pick up a pound of strawberries or 6 oz of blueberries or raspberries when you take them up on their 5 for 8.88 deal? Yay for Albies! Go to the Happy Couponing Blog so you can print out and use the coupons too.

OH, and please pray for me as this is week 1 of my 8 week killer Master's level Economics course.
Thanks!
M

~

No comments:

Post a Comment