Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank you Erin!

I found a spreadsheet that is going to help me track my savings on Hot Coupon World. I am a firm believer on not re-inventing the wheel so this was created by another CMO somewhere and of all of the spreadsheets I've found, I like this one the best. I just got it posted on http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rBmT9dpxau8A0S1HUk9nAsg - just so y'all can see it too (and encourage me).

I think the thing I like least about being CMO is the feeling of being an island. This blog helps me to reach out and get the feeling of accountability.

Also, thank you for the website and book info on how to make baby foods.

I just printed out a $4 off per person coupon for Olive Garden - yay for date night coupons! :-)

Off I go to get my spreadsheet started. I went to Walmart this morning to pick up a couple of extra papers for coupons and some produce, so I can get some numbers in there.

1 comment:

  1. If you are talking to me, you are welcome! If not, I want the spreadsheet anyway :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete