Monday, March 29, 2010

Lessons from Losses

I miss all my friends from my previous job. But I don’t know how to approach them again. I loved working where I was from April 2005 to October 2008, but I haven’t talked to many of my dearest friends from the office since my last day there.

So, now I look at today. After about 15 months of wrestling with God about it, my heart is filled with forgiveness.

The fact is: I screwed up, I was not clear enough with them about my return.

I should NOT have said I was not sure about coming back, if I was really intending to come back.

So, to all my dear friends at Fellowship Technologies (read: long lost family) with whom I have lost touch – I MISS YOU. I love all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Please forgive me for not keeping in touch while I was dealing with all of this.

I did not want it to turn into gossip. I do not want to make any of you think negatively about anyone who was involved in the story above. I have mad-respect for the people who run that company. It’s HARD to be a Christian and a businessman at the same time. I learned a lot from my experiences at the company, and I am learning even more through my MBA program. I pray for their leadership to have wisdom as they continue doing what they are doing. I pray for their customers, too. I pray for all of you who work there. I look forward to spending eternity with you.

Please keep in touch.

In Him,

Marie (Barrington) Armitage

No comments:

Post a Comment