Thursday, October 1, 2009

CVS trip

I couldn't help it. I went to CVS after going to the movies with Corinne yesterday. We saw FAME. Loved it. Then I went to CVS and cashed in on their Tide Deal. I bought the following:

4 Bounce Dryer Bars = $4 ea
3 Tide Stain Release Tabs = $4 Ea
2 5" scissors (I had a raincheck for $2.99 ECB on each) = $2.99
1 24 pack of pencils (another raincheck for $1.99 ECB) = $1.99
1 CVS Acidophilus capsules = $5
Total before discounts = $41

Less:
1 $5/$25 CVS Coupon
3 $1.50 off 1 and 1 $2.50 off 1 for Bounce Dryer Bars from the mailer
3 $1/1 Tide Stain Release from a blinkie in the store
1 $5 ECB from a previous shopping trip
1 $7.40 in CVS giftcards from prescription refills
Total after discounts, just over $13

Plus, I got $18 back in ECB's.

Yay! It feels good to get some good deals after so long of not being out there shopping. Now I need to pull it back a little.

I didn't really NEED that much Tide stuff. The stain release capsules are awesome, but we don't use dryer sheets. HMPH. Maybe they go in the stockpile for bartering? Also, the school supplies just went into my school supply stockpile.

I hope CVS has some good deals over the next couple of weeks before my ECB's expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment