Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daily to-do list

I've never been a "list person", but have found this daily checklist to be super helpful to me. I keep it taped to my bathroom mirror.

Things to do after I pray:
Take vitamins/pills (AM)
Wash face (AM/PM)
Brush teeth (AM/PM)
Empty dishwasher (AM)
run clothes washer
Shop online (for grocery deals)
Arbonne*
MBA*
Cook
print/cut coupons
clean house
catagorize mail
empty dryer/fold clothes
exercise
call Mom
call Father-in-law
call friends
shop for groceries
fill dishwasher (PM)
move stuff to dryer, run dryer (PM)

Now, I do not get to all of these things before I go to bed each night - but it sure helps when I am sleep deprived, but have energy to do something around the house. I can't tell you how many days I've forgotten to take my vitamins or even wash my face. Taking care of twins is hard. See anything I missed?

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment