Saturday, January 16, 2010

Helping Haiti

I've been blessed by all of the bloggers sharing how they are going to help the Haitian people. There are so many ministries and non-profit organizations trying to help that little country. I prayed over the past couple of days since I normally run to aid anyone in need.

I encourage anyone who reads this to please pray for those people in Haiti - and for the aid that is going there to get to the people that need it.

If you are looking for an organization to give to - that is responsible and led by the Holy Spirit - I can't recommend CrossWorld missions enough.

Personally, my family and I have been strong supporters of Crossworld Missions for years. The organization is amazing, spirit-led, country empowering. That's one of the attributes I love about this organization. They have missionaries, a seminary, and a school in Haiti and are keeping their website updated on how to pray or give.

Please join me in praying for the missionaries of CrossWorld specifically. If you are led to give monetarily, there is an opportunity to do so on their website.

Bonus Fundraiser:

I will donate 25% of all my Arbonne sales to CrossWorld missions for Haiti. Please purchase items on http://www.dfw.myarbonne.com/ or by contacting me via email Marie (at) myarbonne.com

I will be finishing up an MBA program in the next 17 weeks. I will be raising money for Haiti until I graduate at the end of May. I'll keep info on how the Haiti fundraiser is going in the sidebar (I have to figure out how to do that). I'll also keep you posted on how I'm striving to save money and keep managing our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment